- Abstract Submission Closes – 31st Aug 2017
- Abstract Selection from 1st sept to 1st Oct 2017
- Selected Abstract Announcement – 1st Oct 2017
All abstracts must be submitted in English using the online submission form on the DNC website. NOTE: Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Conference organizers will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been properly submitted according to the instructions.
Corresponding authors must provide the organizers with their full mailing address, office hours phone number, fax number and email address. Author and co-author information must be provided including the first and last names of all authors, their department, institution / hospital, city, state if applicable and country. Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as a free paper or a poster and its decision is final. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity. The Abstract may be scheduled for presentation on any day from 26-28 October 2017.
- · The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- · Abstract title limit: 20 words.
- · Authors: Please enter your name and your colleagues’ names as you wish them to appear in the Final Program.
- · The Abstract text should have a minimum of 250 words and maximum of 300 words only.
- · The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to redact any submission.
- · You are permitted a maximum of 3 keywords per Abstract. If more than 3 words are entered, only the first 3 will be recognized.
- · Do not include references in the abstract.
- · Do not include keywords in the abstract.
- · Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract.
- Information should be summarized using brief written statements, graphic materials, such as photographs, charts, graphs, and diagrams mounted on standard size poster (84 cm x 110 cm); pins or other mounting materials will be supplied.
- Poster orientation must be portrait. Clear labels must be used for each section of the poster. Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of 1.5 meter (between 16-20 font sizes)
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.